Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Andy Samberg: batting 1000.

I didn't see Hot Rod, but heard it was pretty good from fairly reliable sources, and I haven't actually watched Saturday Night Live in forever, but all the digital shorts I've seen so far have been pretty awesome. Well the most famous one, the Lazy Sunday one, kind of blows, but that's only when put up against the ridiculous amount of hype it picked up, and most of it was from people who probably like shitty comedy anyway. There's a new one up on the good old internet now, or at least new to me. If it's old news, write me about it saying what a big fat jerk I am and we can have a nice exchange where I think of new ways to suggest you stick your head up your ass.

Oh and my roommate Zach is somehow loosely-boyz with the dude from Maroon 5, who's in this video. He got to hang out backstage at a Maroon 5 concert (I know, I didn't realize they were still a band either) and get fucked up on champagne and whatnot. That's where the story ends, but I'm sure he ended up trying to have some kind of relations with one of the band members, only to be denied. While Zach was crying into his white wine spritzer, one of the roadies came by and picked up the pieces. If you know what I mean. I'm sure Zach will deny that but he'll be all "NOOOOOOO..." and not just "No", which is a dead give away. And if he gets too sassy about it, my other roommate Steve and I will bully him back into his room with the boxing gloves we're buying for exactly that purpose.

I guess I could have just said "awsum new video lolz" but somehow the above paragraph makes me feel like this post was slightly more valid. One.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, Andy Samberg is so funny...and cute! Just like Jimmy Fallon. They're both so funny and incredibly original with everything they do. I'm glad you blogged about a Samberg video. It's about time! What would the internet be without Samberg?!!! A dark, unforgiving place...like the inside of an asshole!! get it?!!

Slow clap for your blog. You're gay.

Steve

James Q. Pubes Esq. said...

Kevin Costner has a new movie about the spirit of loving the idea of the soul of the game of playing baseball while in love with the magic of the game. It's also about sucking big fat wieners. Can't wait til it makes your top 10 list.