Thursday, September 07, 2006

So, it works. My caveman tendencies come sliding back every now and then and I'm never totally sure that computer type things will work out as they're supposed to. For instance, those little animated gif things people are always making-? They kind of seem like magic to me. I'm not sure why, but as I was laying in bed this morning trying to drag myself out of it by noon (unemployment is ROUGH, let me tell you) I was thinking how mindblowing it is to me on a small scale that people can do that in a matter of minutes. So, I'm still a small "C" cretin in that regard, and that's why the first entry was checking to see if it worked.

Speaking of which, SPORTS! In the last few years of my life I've become a full fledged closet jock. When I was at work I listened to ESPN radio alllll day long, PTI, around the horn, etc when I got home, wasting time on sports on the internet, and so forth. And I just started my first ever Fantasy Football league, so I'll probably yammer about that a good deal on here, AND it's almost October so that means the start of the NHL season and a hopeful resurgence for my beloved and beleauged B's (hopefully a manslaughter charge for Zdeno taking someone's head off at center ice) AND baseball playoffs (and seeing the Mets in the Series).

Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports Sports...Marge, Bart gets to sit up front because he's a good guy at sports.

No comments: